A person in this position will be responsible for the setup of the Cloud infrastructure, both for new Cloud Projects and Cloud Migration Projects, as well; management and troubleshooting of the environments located in Cloud. The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions,
- Knowledge of containerization,
- Practical knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems,
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and security environment,
- Experience in scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
- Experience in MS Azure cloud platform
- Practical experience in automatization tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
- DevOps experience,
- Experience in monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, Grafana)
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.