Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Expert knowledge of Angular framework,
- Good knowledge of web technologies HTTP (status codes, headers, cookies, cache), HTML5, CSS3, RestAPI,
- Good knowledge of Frontend frameworks (Angular reactive programming, NgRx),
- Bootstrap and RWD approach,
- Coding using design patterns and actively writing unit tests,
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
and strongly communicative (oral and written english) with team and clients.
What do we welcome?
- React or Vue.js experience will be advantage,
- Experience with Java SE,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket),
- Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps or AWS).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.