Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Very good knowledge of Linux & Windows Operating Systems,
- Know-How related to most important cyber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cyber-criminal methods,
- Knowledge of fire-walling solutions
- Knowledge of cloud solutions
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Know-how of issues and methods of forensic investigations analysis,
- Security certificates as Secuity+, CISSP or related,
- Knowledge of ISO27001, CIS, NIS,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment.
Why do we need you?
A person in this position will be responsible for the Security monitoring, threat prevention and operations of the LHG Cloud environments. They will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing & checking the security of existing environments.
The person will be working as part of an Agile Team to complete the design, security, build, test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.