Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience on security positions related to onboarding, maintaining or creating security systems,
- Know-How related to most important cyber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cybercriminal methods,
- Knowledge of firewalling solutions (Checkpoint, Paloalto, Cisco, Fortinet),
- Basic of cryptographic (PKI infrastructure, Protocols, Ciphers),
- Experience in onboarding security tools in the IT environments,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
What do we welcome?
- Know-how of issues and methods of forensic investigations analysis,
- Security certificates as Secuity+, CISSP or related,
- Knowledge of ISO27001 standard,
- Working with CIS, NIST standards,
- Working in ITIL oriented environment.
Why do we need you?
A person in this position will be responsible for the Security Administration and Operations of the On-prem and LHG Cloud environments. Will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing & checking the security of existing environments.
The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.