Who are you?
- Higher education in computer science/IT,
- Practical knowledge of requirement engineering with a commercial customer,
- At least 1 year of experience in requirement analysis for IT systems,
- Experience in creating/updating technical documentation (diagrams, description),
- Ability to perform impact analysis on existing process/IT system,
- Basic testing and SQL knowledge,
- Fluent English and Polish language, communication and teamwork skills,
Why do we need you?
As a Requirement Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Direct contact with customer in international logistic industry (container shipping),
- Gathering and specifying requirements,
- Designing and maintaining modules/functionalities in existing IT system and interface connections with partner’s IT systems,
- Business impact analysis (impact of new functionality on existing documentation),
- Requirement analysis for consistency of code with specification in existing IT system,
- Supporting testing, preparing of technical documentation.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in big or international projects,
- Experience in estimating of tasks for yourself/others.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.