We are looking for two front-end developers (senior or standard) to join our project of the Integrated Flight Support (IFS). You will be responsible for the design and implementation of our state of the art flight planning solution for the airline customers worldwide.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
A candidate is expected to be organized, efficient, detail oriented and a team player. Capability to clearly communicate with team and clients is necessary. Empathy and desire to understand the end user is a must.
Our Frontend Developer should have following technical background:
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI)
- Prototyping skills - rapid prototyping (quick changes in the development environment, to see what the proposed solution might look like - together with the designer)
- The ability to evaluate UX prototypes under the complexity of implementation (both high-level and detailed)
- Knowledge of technical limitations of web technologies
- Experience in building libraries
- Willingness to share knowledge, also with non-technical people
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Awareness of limitations of web-based applications
- TypeScript – expert level
- HTML5, SASS/SCSS – expert level
- Web-oriented Java
- Angular 4+ - expert level
- React – basic level
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working on the Design System
- Experience in working with WCAG
- Knowledge about usability/accessibility
- Sense of humor
- Spring framework
- Invision, Zeplin
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.