Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science or similar field of study,
- Java programming (Spring Boot mainly),
- Hands-on experience with frontend technologies, preferably Angular,
- SQL and database design knowledge,
- Experience working with REST APIs,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Gradle).
What do we welcome?
- User requirements analysis knowledge or better - practice,
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Experience with Grails framework and Groovy programming,
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.