We are looking for an experienced facilitator to join Lufthansa Systems Lido Flight family. We need a strong and motivated Scrum Master to improve team collaboration, cooperation between the teams in Release Train. We need an ambassador for Agile, a team focused person that will continuously engage the team and organization through communication and collaboration.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business & IT or other related specializations,
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master,
- You gladly better your skills through continuous learning and possess excellent skills in communication and conflict management,
- You are known as being outcome-oriented and distinctively communicative,
- You enjoy the acting in the role of Scrum/Agile Master,
- You work according to pull and not push principles,
- You form, moderate, and lead within your environment as a true leader who serves the Scrum Team and the larger organization – in the process you live out the agile values, principles, and methods, as well as advance them within the organization,
- Able to lead and instruct colleagues (i.e. within projects),
- High degree of interpersonal skills und ability to include others,
- Very high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged,
- Very high degree of resilience and pronounced flexibility,
- Distinct ability for interdisciplinary, holistic, and goal-oriented work,
- High willingness to take on responsibility as well as the ability to formulate mature solutions in light of corporate and economic objectives,
- Fine grasp of corporate and strategic understanding as well as a high willingness to innovate,
- Confident and capable of representing the organization in both an internal and external setting,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- Strong ability to think both analytically and conceptually,
- Ability to precisely explain complex issues,
- Cross-cultural competence,
- Able to conduct business in English both in speech and writing,
- Willingness to travel to customer locations out of country.
What do we welcome?
- Scrum Master/Agility Master Certification,
- Basic knowledge of scaling scrum, i.e. Scrum@Scale, or smillar,
- Understanding of modern software development practices: Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery, Lean methodologies.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for you to strengthen one of our agile teams. You love working with people as well as facilitating workshops. You know the methodologies of for example, Liberating Structures and can put them to use. You lead teams through the agile ceremonies and in hard circumstances you are available with advice. You are not just satisfied when everything goes according to plan, but you also go beyond to take the problems of the team upon yourself and assist the team in solving these problems. You see the team as the center of your world.
Your main job duties as a Senior Scrum / Agility Master include:
- Sustainable accompaniment and development of one or more agile teams, as well as creating an optimal environment for improving the effectiveness of the team,
- Assists the team in focusing to create high-valued increments, which meet the Definition of Done,
- Supporting your teammates, product owner and leadership in putting the necessary practices and tools in place (e.g. workshops, scaling patterns) for enable an empirical approach to work,
- Coaching teams to implement Scrum Values and Agile principles,
- Enabling the removal of, and at times clearing of, impediments impacting the team in order to enable the team’s progress,
- Enables the team in self-management, communication, and building up a feedback culture,
- Identification of group dynamics and their impact on the team, as well as using models of team building in order to optimize collaboration,
- Proactively establish a culture of transparency and open exchange within both the team(s) and the organization which leads to breaking down of walls and barriers,
- Supporting product management and teams in how to handle new circumstances, changes, and further advancements of the organization,
- Cooperate with other Scrum Master,
- Taking on special assignments as necessary.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.