Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
What do we expect:
- Experience in programming,
- Awareness of software architecture principles,
- Messaging platform knowledge (Apache kafka, TIBCO EMS, RabbitMQ, etc.),
- Good English language skills,
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT, xPath,
- Knowledge of SQL and databases,
- Strong technical background,
- Cloud knowledge - Docker, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS, Other.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in systems maintenance,
- Working with CI/CD pipeline experience (e.g. Jenkins),
- Experience in middleware TIBCO products (BusinessWorks 5/6/CE, BusinessEvents, Streambase, BusinessConnect),
- Java knowledge,
- UML, BPMN experience,
- Ability of programming in scripting language.
Why do we need you?
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Design, development and maintenance of integration platform,
- Implementation of new requirements,
- Analysis and solving incidents and problems.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.