With reference to new projects, we are looking for a person to join our team located in Gdańsk. They will setup and manage modern IT systems - integration platforms to ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Wide experience with middleware products & technologies,
- Experience with operations and maintenance of IT systems,
- Good understanding of cloud and containerization technologies,
- Understanding various approaches to middleware platforms architecture,
- Business analyst skills,
- Excellent level of communication in English,
- Teamwork and team management skills,
- Higher education.
What do we welcome?
Any of the below is welcome (but none mandatory):
- Experience in aviation or logistics industry,
- Experience with using and implementing modern methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps, etc.),
- Experience with design of integration middleware platforms,
- Experience with any middleware technologies like messaging server or API gateway.
Why do we need you?
How your work will look like:
- Designing architecture and implementation of optimal middleware solutions to meet our Customer’s business needs.
- Selecting optimal IT solutions - including technologies, platforms and architectural models.
- Coordination and participation in exciting new projects to deliver integration solutions to airline and logistics industry.
- Creation and development of quality standards and production processes.
- Cooperation with development and operations teams during implementation and stabilization phase.
- Conducting consultations and presentations within the Company and for its Customers and Partners.
- Participation in acquisition of new projects / services and coordinating their implementation.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (emplyment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.