We are looking for a skilled C++ developer to join our AOS project. AOS (Airline Operation Support) is a part of Lido Flight System. It’s a resource-saving automatic flight planning tool, staying in close touch with the ‘classical’ flight planning approach where degree of automation is customer-defined. Although we are responsible mainly for AOS, other topics are also within the scope of our responsibility, such as office/shift management or enabling the pilot to optimize the route from the cockpit level. When creating services (new ones are ahead of us) we must meet very high technical requirements in terms of the performance, security and data backup.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge and minimum 4 years of commercial experience in C++ programming,
- Knowledge and practical experience in the field of relational databases and SQL language,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Algorithmic thinking ability,
- Practical knowledge of software development cycle and quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (VCS, CI/CD),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Practical experience in Java and Python programming,
- Experience in building micro-services and self-contained systems,
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Knowledge of software testing methods and techniques (in particular automatic),
- Strong communication skills,
- Self-motivation, detail orientation and high responsibility,
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts,
- Knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodologies,
- Work experience in international environment.
Why do we need you?
- Participating in the design and architecture for the domain being a part of large-scale enterprise software solution,
- Analyzing and solving complex engineering problems,
- Software design and implementation,
- Solution testing,
- Analyzing of reported errors, bugfixing,
- Code optimization and recommendations for possible improvements,
- Creation of technical documentation,
- Active participation in the improvement of processes and products,
- Cooperation with other product and project teams.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.