We would like to invite you to be part of the project where you will work within the team of Designers, Developers and Researchers on flight planning solution that is being used by the biggest airline on the world. Our challenge is to design usable product taking into consideration constrains related to business objectives, the level of complexity, users’ needs as well as regulatory requirements. We are looking for motivated team players and open minded persons in order to support our team.
Have you ever considered being part of the best Flight Planning solution success? So here we are to make it possible.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
- You will strengthen our team’s User Experience Design capabilities,
- Plan design work, propose best approach and deliverables for a task goal,
- Deliver design artifacts that leads to task's goal achievement,
- Work in close collaboration with UX Designers, UI Designers, UI Developers and User Researchers,
- Constantly align and create opportunities to share knowledge with team members and company wide,
- Design towards unified experience across product, taking into account usability and accessibility principles,
- Support User Researchers in planning the research, setting research hypothesis, preparing testing materials, analysis and apply research results and recommendations to design.
Who are you?
If you are a team player, open minded person not afraid of challenges in a complex environment, willing to cooperate with team of Designers, Developers and Researchers on one product, don’t miss this opportunity.
We expect that you:
- have 2-5 years of experience with UX design,
- Empathize with users, put users’, their goals and needs in focus,
- Be able to align with organizational strategy and organizational objectives,
- Focus on usability,
- Be able to research data, analyze and synthesize data and turn into digestible findings,
- Know how to create different types of prototypes and how to design usable product,
- Remember and consider constrains that may influence the design artifacts,
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audience,
- Know the design process, work with the process, improve the process,
- Be able to work with variety of stakeholders.
What do we welcome?
- Experience for complex products for professionals,
- Experience in aviation,
- Able to work in diverse, distributed teams.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (emplyment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.