Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Degree in computer science or another related area,
- Ability to coach and lead interdisciplinary teams and to foster the team spirit,
- Good knowledge and experience in agile development methods, testing, DevOps as well as in product development life-cycle processes,
- Experience in collaboration with near and offshore development teams,
- Outstanding social and intercultural skills,
- Strong team player and experience in conflict management,
- Very good self-organization skills, target orientated working style, and high reliability and flexibility,
- Entrepreneurial mind-set,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to successfully convey complex facts in a precise and easy to understand way,
- Aviation know how is a plus,
- Strong English skills (written and spoken).
- Feel responsible for the result,
- Take care of your colleagues and team members,
- Trust and be trustworthy,
- Encourage and practice continuous learning and (self-)improvement,
- Embrace change,
- Diversity (“We get together on the basis of our similarities, we grow on the basis of our differences.” Virginia Satir),
- Foster self-organization,
- Motivate people to take reasonable risks and act based on the result: plan, act, check and adapt,
- Speed and lean.
Why do we need you?
- Disciplinary leadership of the assigned team,
- Design and build up the organization together with your direct reports and colleagues,
- Motivate and develop team members,
- Execute staff planning as well as collaboration in hiring new employees,
- Provide guidance to the team through regular feedback discussion, and considering inputs from functional and technical stakeholders,
- Plan team capacity for product development and maintenance activities, in order to meet the desired service levels and quality requirements, which have been established with functional and technical stakeholders,
- Foster smooth communication and good collaboration, between teams, stakeholders, partners and customers,
- Identify and remove impediments and escalate in case of organizational obstacles,
- Maintain personal development and training plans for team members, as well as on-boarding programs for new employees,
- Foster the culture of self-organizing and autonomous teams by following the concept of collective ownership,
- Support the overall Lido Domain integration, and fostering the cross-location communication,
- Coach the team to adopt agile principles best practices for requirement engineering, configuration management, software testing, release management, DevOps and customer support, and to follow the product development life-cycle processes,
- Collaborate continuously in the further refinement of product development life-cycle processes to meet the needs of the team.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.