Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience with the following technologies:
Azure Synapse, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server 2019 Enterprise,
Azure Analysis Services, SSAS,
Azure Data Factory, Spark, Data Bricks, SSIS,
Terraform on Azure,
- Experience with the following programming language:
TSQL Stored Procedure Programming,
.NET / .NET Core is a plus,
- Experience with the following tools:
Azure DevOps (Boards, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans),
Redgate SQL Toolbelt,
Azure Data Studio, SQL Server Management Studio,
Atlassion Jira, Confluence,
Strong teamplayer, used to work in self-organised, autonomous teams,
Like to work in international, geographically distributed teams,
English Fluent, spoken and written,
Ambitious and open minded personality,
Pragmatic and solution oriented approach,
Exact working attitude.
Why do we need you?
- Work as part of an international, geographically distributed agile DevOps Team that implements and operates data products in Microsoft Azure,
- Contribute to the implementation of a new Data Warehouse for the whole Lufthansa Group,
- Support projects to implement new products in the Lufthansa Group Azure Data cloud,
- Support the migration of on-prem DWH and Business Intelligence products into the Azure cloud,
- Take over additional responsibility for specific topics like DataOps, Security, DevOps, Architecture & Design, etc. within the DevOps team.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.