We are looking for passionate and experienced Senior Architecture Owners as part of our high-performing, motivated agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence.
Our experts in the Technology Center of Excellence operate as central enablers of technology for international product teams and experts of the Lufthansa Group. The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and establishing technology standards within our company.
If you are passionate about finding and designing solutions to problems with a team, which allow for offering cloud-native products and services, then you've come to the right place. We are looking for architects who work closely with the Senior Product Owners as an essential part of the team who works out, documents, and implements technical practices. Of course, we don't want you to miss out on operationally relevant requirements as well. Our goal is that the team, as well as you, carries the end-to-end responsibility for your product.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and form the future technologies, architectures, and their related Cloud Platforms and Services at the Enterprise level of Lufthansa Systems and the Lufthansa Group. In order for you to carry out your job we will provide you with modern development tools and an agile environment.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of information technology ,
- Very pronounced knowledge of Cloud-Native Design principles, Microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Multiple years of experience in a current programming language, e.g.
Java or Go,
- Very good analytical skills with a strong agile mindset, high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged, with a hands-on mentality,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- High degree of knowledge in the creation of container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration via Kubernetes,
- Confident handling of Version Control Systems in conjunction with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment,
- In-depth practical knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Relevant experience in a scripting language like Python or Bash,
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems,
- High degree of interpersonal skills and ability to include others,
- Very high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged, Very high degree of resilience and pronounced flexibility,
- Distinct ability for interdisciplinary, holistic, and goal-oriented work,
- High willingness to take on responsibility as well as the ability to formulate mature solutions in light of corporate and economic objectives,
- Confident and capable of representing the organization in both an internal and external setting,
- Strong ability to think both analytically and conceptually,
- Ability to precisely explain complex issues,
- Cross-cultural competence,
- Able to conduct business in English both in speech and writing,
- Willingness to travel to customer locations both in and out of country.
What do we welcome?
- In depth, day-to-day work experience with one or more leading Public Cloud Providers like Azure, GCP or AWS,
- Practical experience with usage of a leading Container Orchestration technology like Kubernetes and its associated tools,
- Experience in scrum-based collaboration,
- Experience in integrating solutions or services in complex enterprise environments,
- Knowledge in modelling Software Architectures (for example via UML or
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Senior Architecture Owner with a Cloud Native
emphasis include the development of new concepts and solutions in the
- Furthering business, data, practical, and technological architecture, as well as leading architecture and solution evaluations and making decisions to either ,,Make or Buy",
- Active accompaniment of other domains via translating business strategy, as well as functional and non-functional requirements into a sustainable solution architecture,
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures and harmonizing these with other architects within your area,
- Keeping an eye on reusability and the creation of standards,
- Documentation of the architecture within the realm of your responsibility as well as participation in or leading needed audits,
- Ensuring quality via Code Reviews, support for testing, as well as approving of increments as related to architecture and the technologies utilized,
- Active involvement in the defining and creation of the CI/CD pipeline, as well as the associated processes and tools,
- Work as coach and mentor for team members, with an intuition for analyzing and solving technical problems,
- Work in a DevSecOps-oriented collaboration with Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Site Reliability Engineers,
- Review of technical details and evaluation or solicitation of vendor bids,
- Conducting effort evaluations and cost-benefit analysis,
- Close collaboration with distributed, international, and agile teams,
- Taking on special assignments as necessary.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.