We are looking for experienced Senior Architecture Owners as part of our high-performing, motivated agile teams in the Technology Center of Excellence.
Our experts in the Technology Center of Excellence operate as central enablers of technology for international product teams and experts of the Lufthansa Group. The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and establishing technology standards within our company.
If you are passionate about finding and designing solutions to problems with a team, which allow for offering cloud-native products and services, then you've come to the right place. We are looking for architects who work closely with the Senior Product Owners as an essential part of the team who works out, documents, and implements technical practices. Of course, we don't want you to miss out on operationally relevant requirements as well. Our goal is that the team, as well as you, carries the end-to-end responsibility for your product.
You will have the opportunity to help shape and form the future technologies, architectures, and their related Cloud Platforms and Services at the Enterprise level of Lufthansa Systems and the Lufthansa Group. In order for you to carry out your job we will provide you with modern development tools and an agile environment.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of information technology ,
- Good knowledge of Cloud-Native Design principles, Microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Multiple years of experience in a programming language, e.g. Java or Go,
- Experience in handling of Version Control Systems in conjunction with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment,
- Practical knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Experience in a scripting language like Python or Bash,
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems,
- Very good of knowledge in the creation of container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration via Kubernetes,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- High degree of interpersonal skills and ability to include others,
- Flexible and proactive working style,
- Excellent problem-solving skills,
- Ability to take on responsibility for the decisions made,
- Ability to precisely explain complex issues,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing ( B2/C1 ).
What do we welcome?
- Experience with one or more Public Cloud Providers like Azure, GCP,
- Practical experience with Container Orchestration technology like Kubernetes and its associated tools,
- Experience in integrating solutions or services in complex enterprise environments,
- Knowledge in modelling Software Architectures (for example via UML or ARC42).
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Senior Architecture Owner with a Cloud Native
emphasis include the development of new concepts and solutions in the
- Furthering business, data, practical, and technological architecture, as well as leading architecture and solution evaluations and making decisions to either ,,Make or Buy",
- Active accompaniment of other domains via translating business strategy, as well as functional and non-functional requirements into a sustainable solution architecture,
- Creation and maintenance of reference architectures and harmonizing these with other architects within your area,
- Keeping an eye on reusability and the creation of standards,
- Documentation of the architecture within the realm of your responsibility as well as participation in or leading needed audits,
- Ensuring quality via Code Reviews, support for testing, as well as approving of increments as related to architecture and the technologies utilized,
- Active involvement in the defining and creation of the CI/CD pipeline, as well as the associated processes and tools,
- Share knowledge and work as mentor for software development teams,
- Work in close collaboration with Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Site Reliability Engineers,
- Close collaboration with distributed, international, and agile teams.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.