Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Java/Kotlin Developer to support us in our crucial projects. The focus of Digital Delivery Lab (DDL) is the improvement of passenger experience throughout the whole journey. The projects that are in focus are Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian and Brussels) main web portals, mobile apps (iOS and Android) and B2B platforms. On top we’re developing our own R&D solutions within Lab initiatives.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience working with HTTP based APIs e.g. REST / SOAP,
- Solid knowledge of Spring Framework,
- Experience with Kotlin,
- Experience with Git, CI, CD,
- Knowledge of NoSql databases - mongoDB/cosmosDB.
What do we welcome?
- Apache camel,
- Spring WebFlux,
- Support tools: SoapUI, Postman, mockserver,
- Experience with mobile app clients (iOS, Android),
- Experience with Azure or other public cloud services.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract);
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.