Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Junior Java Developer to support us in our crucial projects. The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future. We have currently openings in projects: GroupApp, mobile application for our group Airlines supporting our passengers during whole customer journey. Customer Web Portal, where we create complex content management system for web pages of biggest Airlines in Lufthansa Group. We are responsible for architecture and implementation of CMS, backens and frontend parts of systems.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience working with HTTP based APIs e.g. REST / SOAP,
- Solid knowledge of Spring Framework,
- Experience with Kotlin,
- Experience with Git, CI, CD,
- Knowledge of NoSql databases - mongoDB/cosmosDB.
What do we welcome?
- Apache camel,
- Spring WebFlux,
- Support tools: SoapUI, Postman, mockserver,
- Experience with mobile app clients (iOS, Android),
- Experience with Azure or other public cloud services.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.