Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Java Developer (Spring) to support us in our crucial projects.
The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
We have currently openings in project:
- Central reservation and sales interface for Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines, Swiss and Brussels Airlines. Our application is also used by whole Lufthansa’s Group call centers and airport customer support points across the entire world. Additionally backend of our application provides support for several flagship Lufthansa’s Group applications.
- Mobile application for our group Airlines supporting our passengers during the whole customer journey.
- Customer Web Portal, where we create complex content management system for web pages of biggest Airlines in Lufthansa Group. We are responsible for architecture and implementation of CMS, backend and frontend parts of systems.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Java 8+ developer with at least 2 years of experience as a developer,
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Boot),
- Knowledge of building RESTful services,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Expertise in software quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Maven),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools,
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.