Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- University degree in technical field,
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Strong computer skills,
- Fluent English (German language is highly welcome),
- Having sense of duty and quality,
- Having high safety awareness and sound judgment,
- Ability to work conscientiously and independently.
What do we welcome?
- Interest in aviation.
Why do we need you?
You tasks will include:
- Planning and administrating delivery of aeronautical data for over 60
- Testing and analyzing test reports of delivered data,
- Performing delivery and solving customer queries,
- Actively taking part in development of logistic tools used within the
- Analyzing and preparing user documentation,
- Further tasks depending on your skills and interests.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.