A person in this position will be responsible for the operation and troubleshooting of the main Lufthansa Group Applications as the 3rd Level Support. Will be part of setup and on-boarding project teams creating and implementing the operation processes together with Customer and other cooperating units.
You will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the goal which are the smooth and high-quality support of important Applications. You will cooperate with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within whole LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Brussels Airlines).
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Ability to research data, analyze and synthesize data and turn into digestible findings,
- Experience with SQL,
- Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes,
- Experience working successfully independently and with other team members as well as developers,
- Experience with and understanding of complex troubleshooting incident problems,
- Creativity, responsibility, and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
It would be additional value, if you had:
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
- Cloud environments know-how,
- Experience in monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, Grafana, SPLUNK).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 10 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50 - 75 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract);
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.