Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- Higher education – IT profile is preferred,
- Ability to research data, analyze and synthesize data and turn into digestible findings,
- Experience with Unix, Linux, Windows, Tomcat, SSH, PGP and basic scripting skills,
- Experience with SQL,
- Experience with application debugging, performance, scalability,
- Knowledge of fault detection and resolution processes,
- Experience working successfully independently and with other team members as well as developers,
- Experience with and understanding of complex process and data flow,
- Creativity, responsibility, and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken/written).
What do we welcome?
It would be additional value, if you had:
- Working in ITIL oriented environment,
- Cloud environments know-how,
- Expertise/Knowledge of Docker is an advantage,
- Experience with Application Testing,
- Experience in monitoring/logging tools (Kibana, Grafana, SPLUNK)
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.