Lufthansa Systems Poland takes part in the database migration project for external customer located in Switzerland.The main technology used in the project is Microsoft oriented:- Sql Server as DBMS- SSIS as ETL tool- TSQL as the supporting development language Database engineer engineers taking part in the project are responsible for:- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations- Create and change database entities according to business requirements.- Development of the ETL process with deployment and rollout
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
• Knowledge of SQL
• Understanding Scrum methodology
• Eager to learn new skills and technologies
• Fluent English
What do we welcome?
• Experience with Azure (ADF, DataLake, Databricks)
• Experience with Sql Server
• Experience with ETL tools e.g. SSIS
• Experience with version control software
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.