A/TP-L-OPT Team is looking for Java Developer (junior or standard) to join a new project in the area of data processing in OPT/Volar domain in LIDO product. As a proactive member of a Scrum team you will be responsible for writing maintainable code, implementing features, fixing bugs and providing unitand robot tests for java code. If you have skills listed below, do not hesitate to apply!
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge and minimum 1 year of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Experience with software development life cycle and software development common practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.),
- Algorithmic thinking ability,
- Good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Spring framework know-how,
- Knowledge of CI/CD approach,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Experience in building micro-services and self-contained systems,
- Basic Python and Robot Framework knowledge,
- Strong communication skills,
- Experience with agile environment, especially Scrum,
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and highly responsible,
- Work experience in international team.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.