Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for Android Developer to support us for one of our products, a Mobile iOS and Android application for our group Airlines (Austrian, Swiss, Brussels and Lufthansa) supporting our passengers during whole customer journey.The Digital Delivery Lab is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience building Android applications,
- Experience using Git, Kotlin and writing Unit Tests,
- Knowledge of the Android SDK and it’s tools,
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Very good knowledge of English.
What do we welcome?
- Practical knowledge of design & UX patterns,
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira),
- Experience in Continuous Integration,
- Knowledge of asynchronous server communication (REST API).
- Interest in modern Android frameworks like Android Jetpack and knowledge of reactive programming principles: RxJava.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.