We are looking for a Standard/Senior Android Developer for Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department.The Digital Delivery Lab (DDL) is a cooperation between Lufthansa Systems Poland (located in Gdańsk) and Lufthansa Airline directly. Our teams build Applications (Frontend and Backend) exclusively for the Lufthansa Digitalisation Initiative.We are focused on the continuous development of our software engineers and therefore you can expect: Experienced developers to learn from, Weekly dev talks, time for refactoring and improvements, Dev team has freedom to choose frameworks/libraries, Individual development plan with trainings, Possibility to go to conferences. Our technology stack: Android Studio; Kotlin; RxJava and RxKotlin; Dagger; Retrofit; Jetpack libraries including Room, Navigation, DataStore; Firebase Are you interested in joining a group of software enthusiasts, working in an international agile team setup, creating products that make the difference in the entire airline industry - then apply now!
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
What do we expect?
- Experience in Android Studio,
- Practical knowledge of design & UX patterns,
- Experience in workflow tools (Jira),
- Experience in Continuous Integration,
- Knowledge of asynchronous server communication (REST API),
- Interest in modern Android frameworks like Android Jetpack and knowledge of reactive programming principles (RxJava),
- Good English skills for daily communication,
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and creativity,
- Team spirit,
- Open mind and open communication,
- Solution-oriented work ethic,
- Motivation to bring yourself and the team a step further.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working in Scrum/SAFe,
- Work experience in international environment.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.