With reference to a new project, we are looking for a person to join our team located in Gdańsk, at Standard (Mid) or Senior position. The project runs on Google Cloud Platform and uses AI and Machine Learning technology.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
You will be:
- A member of the team of specialists who take care of middleware systems based on cloud platform for Lufthansa Group companies,
- Developing automation and supporting scripts.
- Managing applications and infrastructure based on GCP or Azure by setting up, configuring and solving issues,
- Setting up new environments over Linux (in some projects on Windows) and optimizing existing solutions,
- Ensuring continuous availability of systems,
- Installing and configuring modern, advanced monitoring environments,
- Incident, problem and change managing at integration layer - expert in 3rd line of support,
- Participating in interesting projects - iPaaS, DevOps, etc.
Who are you?
- Google Cloud Platform cloud knowledge at medium level,
- MS Azure knowledge on basic level but allows to create pipelines,
- Experience with scripting or task automation (Terraform, Azure Pipelines),
- Experience in managing Kubernetes cluster,
- Linux or MS Windows administrator (or power user) skills,
- Good level of communication in English and Polish,
- Higher education.
What do we offer?
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Flexible place and working time adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Individual career path,
- Comprehensive introduction into administration of modern integration platforms (starting in dev/test environments, up to the production in cloud),
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.