Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- You graduated Geography/Geodesy/Geology/Navigation or related field or you are certified in geospatial information systems,
- You have an experience with GIS software, word processing and spreadsheet programs,
- Your computer skills are strong,
- You possess very good English skills (written and spoken),
- You can focus on details and have good sense of quality,
- You understand the importance of quality and security in aviation,
- You present high degree of flexibility, discipline and commitment,
- You can work under time pressure,
- You can easily analyze information from many sources,
- You are able to work conscientiously and independently.
What do we welcome?
- Spanish, French or Russian skills;
- Interest in aviation;
- Knowledge of Agile.
Why do we need you?
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and revising airport ground data for the use in commercial aviation.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B)
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs.
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.