The OneAI Team was launched to rapidly deliver high quality AI services for various types of applications. Every day we confront the reality of delivering unique products using machine learning. Our mission is to boldly bring artificial intelligence solutions to the avionics business world.
We are looking for a Standard/Senior AI Developer with a good knowledge in Java. As a member you will be responsible for delivering high quality software, implementing state of the art AI models and creating documentation for customers.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in Java SE programming,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Practical knowledge of software quality assurance,
- Experience in Java 11+, Spring, Rest/SOAP, Unit-tests, Maven, Git, Python and Pytest,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (VCS, CI/CD),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge & Experience with: Software development processes, Scrum or other agile methodologies, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Working in international environment, Kafka, Azure Cognitive Services, Spring-Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, Numpy, Pandas, ScikitLearn, NLTK.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.