In this position, you will be responsible for supervising, verifying and updating aeronautical data in accordance with applicable regulations, timely inserting data in appropriate IT systems, creating documentation for customers and cooperating with teams responsible for flight planning process, aeronautical charts, software development and testing. Attractive career path leading to responsibility for complex analysis of data impact on flight planning and advanced customer support.No IT experience is needed. We focus on analytical skills and logical thinking. We share our experience and knowledge.If you wish to contribute in development of newly created team and have the skills listed below, do not hesitate to apply!
Who are you ?
- Readiness for shift work (our team render a 24/7 service, including nights, weekends and holidays – are you ready for that?),
- B2/C1 in English - both verbal and written,
- Analytical skills and good attention to details,
- Curiosity to learn and willingness to share knowledge with other teammates,
- Ability to work independently but also as a team player (good atmosphere and collaboration within the team is very important for us),
- Willingness to develop in testing, side project, customer relations, workshop conducting.
What do we welcome?
- Aviation knowledge (flight planning, aeronautical data).
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.