Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Strong user skills in MS office tools (Word, Excel),
- Experience and affinity in aviation are a plus,
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills,
- Strong sense of duty and quality,
- Safety awareness,
- Accurate work approach,
- Team player,
- Very good English and German skills.
Why do we need you?
- Maintain logistic database for customer configurations,
- Process revision orders,
- Process customer orders,
- Ensure quality of all orders and deliveries,
- Coordinate and track the print and delivery processes,
- Cooperate with customer service managers, staff at print office and other third parties to ensure the execution of corrective actions and compliance with customers’ specifications.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members,
- Hybrid work.