Lufthansa Systems is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to lead the technical approach to Software Development in the organization, solve deep technical problems, renew our products and build working with smart,passionate software developers and product managers.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Advanced level (knowledge and experience) of programming languages,methodologies, frameworks and processes (5+ years),
- Proven experience in leading development teams (5+ years),
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills,
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field,
- Good mentor & coach,
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely,
- Ability to prioritize, plan and stay organized with a multitude of tasks in a dynamic work environment,
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail,
- Fluent in English, Polish, optionally German Welcome.
Why do we need you?
- Contribute to organizational strategy with regard to Software Development approach, cooperating with other line and functional roles,
- Propose, develop and implement ideas of a suitable teams setup to create and deliver our software in a way that the delivery of business value is based on high quality and efficiency,
- Guide and support teams of agile software developers through coaching, feedback and hands-on support,
- Set up agile software development practices, delivery processes and standards,
- Assist in hiring software developers for the team,
- Foster the implementation of best practices such as CI/CD, Test Automation, DevSecOps, etc.,
- Assure that the development team are integrating other team's services efficiently (dependencies are identified and managed,
- Guide teams to use of state-of-the-art technology such as cloud services, containerization, etc.,
- Propose and set metrics to monitor development quality,
- Monitor new trends in software development (e.g. tools, practices) and asses their value for our team, implement if useful.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.