We are looking for an engaged and ambitious Senior Product Owner to be part of our high-performing, motivated agile team in the Technology Center of Excellence. Our experts in the Technology Center of Excellence operate as central enablers of technology for international product teams and experts of the Lufthansa Group. The goal is to carry out or accompany cloud-native transformations and to implement our cloud-first strategy in a sustainable way by implementing modern technologies within the organization and
establishing technology standards within our company. You know how to capture various forms of requirements and structure them via Epics and Stories in a prioritized Backlog, which you prepare for your team. You enjoy explaining this Backlog to the development team. You are also able to motivate the team to take the Backlog Items and turn them
from an idea into reality. In the process, the solutions that you work out with architects follow a Cloud First Strategy, so that our Cloud Native Transformation is advanced.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 7 years of work experience in the field of information technology,
- Expert knowledge of Cloud-Native products, SaaS solutions, Microservice concepts as well as their implementation,
- Expert knowledge of Product Management, Marketing and Sales,
- Excellent analytical abilities with a strong agile mindset, high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged with a hands-on mentality,
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills, customer-service orientation, as well as the ability to be assertive,
- High degree of knowledge in the technologies used when creating container-based applications as well as their deployment and orchestration,
- Knowledge of Version Control Systems in conjunction with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment,
- Basic knowledge of SSDLC, OWASP and Cloud Security,
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux based operating systems,
- Very high degree of interpersonal skills and ability to include others,
- Very high degree of willingness to be proactively engaged,
- Very high resilience and pronounced flexibility,
- Distinct ability for interdisciplinary, holistic, and goal-oriented work,
- Explicit willingness to take on responsibility as well as the ability to formulate mature solutions considering corporate and economic objectives,
- Confident and capable of representing the organization in both an internal and external setting,
- Strong ability to think both analytically and conceptually,
- Ability to precisely explain complex issues,
- Very high level of cross-cultural competence,
- Able to conduct business in English both in speech and writing.
What do we welcome?
- Day-to-day work experience at one or more leading public cloud providers like Azure, GCP or AWS,
- Day-to-day work experience in a DevSecOps approach,
- Experience with a Scrum-based collaboration,
- Basic knowledge of the creation and integration of technical solutions,
- Knowledge of leading teams.
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Senior Product Owner with focus on Cloud Native technologies include:
- Creation of and caring for a product vision which aligns to strategic goals and other products,
- Capturing, summarizing, and reconciling of functional and non-functional requirements with customers and the team,
- Translating requirements into Epics and Stories in a Product Backlog,
- Prioritizing and maintaining the Product backlog so a clear Product Roadmap can be derived from it, which can be communicated internally to and externally by the Chief Product Owner,
- Creation of Business Cases and checking the profitability of said cases,
- Leading a team in functional matters,
- Measuring and reporting of Business Value and related metrics to internal and external stakeholders,
- DevSecOps oriented collaboration with Software Architects, Scrum
Masters, Product Team, Site Reliability Engineers and Software Engineers,
- Clarification of technical details and evaluation of or procurement of offers,
- Close collaboration with distributed, international agile teams,
- Assumption of special tasks.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.