A person on this position will be part of the innovative Ruby On Rails Development Team. The Team will take over Cloud Native Web Applications from the Application Incubator Unit and continue its evolution in Lufthansa Group Environment according to the requirements, best technologies and know-how.
We are looking for a person to join one of our Agile Teams to complete the design, security, building test cases and release new capabilities.
Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian, Brussels and more).
Unique chance to be involved in the Top Important Lufthansa Group applications evolution with latest technologies! Ready to take off with Lufthansa Systems?
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Commercial experience in Ruby/Ruby on Rails,
- Good knowledge of relational DB like PostgreSQL,
- Experience in API development, REST, JSON technologies,
- Knowledge of CI/CD toolset and methodology (Jenkins/Azure DevOps), Git,
- Creativity, responsibility and ability to work in a team,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English (spoken and written).
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of vue.js and SPA ideas,
- Agile Methodology (SCRUM),
- Cloud based software know-how (eg Azure),
- Experience in MicroService approach (eg Docker, Kubernetes),
- Knowledge of REDIS Caching,
- Knowledge of the Linux systems and the Shells.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.