We are looking for an experience Test Lead willing to take part in a new project- integration platform that will enable all connected LHG business units and their client applications to efficiently exchange business information in real time. In this venture Lufthansa Systems is to play a very important role by taking over the existing middleware system, deploying it in Azure Cloud environment and providing fully managed service operation. Main technologies/tools which you will be dealing with in this project are any test automation libraries of your choice and also: MS Azure Cloud, Java, Postman, SoapUI. You will have a great influence on the selection of tools. As a Test Lead/Senior Test Engineer you will take ownership of that framework and take care of the infrastructure and the software needed to make it work efficiently and for it to have a positive impact on the team workflow. If this sounds interesting to you, then do not hesitate to apply!
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge of testing methodologies based on ISTQB standards especially API testing, Functional testing, Non Functional Testing,
- Understanding the nature and specifics of middleware software and middleware systems,
- Excellent skills and experience in planning test phases and designing test procedures for complex IT systems,
- Experience in applying various testing tools and frameworks in design, preparation and execution of tests,
- Ability to efficiently monitor and report the progress of testing activities with particular attention to addressing the deviations that might negatively affect the project timeline,
- Advise and guidance in implementing the principles of automated testing within the project,
- Understanding of principles in continuous integration and deployment pipeline,
- Coordinating the work and mentoring other team members,
- Very good English skills.
What do we welcome?
- Know-how about business processes related to passenger services,
- Experience in testing of middleware software and middleware systems.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 83 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract);
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.