As a member of a team working in the Scrum methodology, you will be working on an SWISS client databases used within the navigation industry. You will contribute in designing and developing a solution like migration, efficiency and daily maintenance of databases. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to aviation community. This position requires work from office 2-3 days a week for the onboarding period.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Experience and knowledge of T-SQL,
- Experience with ETL tools (SSIS),
- Knowledge about Agile/Scrum methodologies,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1),
- Team player with good communication skills.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Azure (DataBricks, DataFactory),
- Database operations experience (partitioning, index/statistics maintenance),
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server.
Why do we need you?
- Write and optimize database code using TSQL language,
- Create ETL packages using SSIS tool,
- Support migration of on-premise environment to Azure technology,
- Participate in planning meeting using agile methodologies,
- Documentation maintenance.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.