Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- Managing and coordinating an Accountant Team,
- Keeping full accounting in accordance with established law regulations,
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with applicable regulations and cooperation with a statuary auditor,
- Preparation of tax declarations IFTR, CIT, JPK,
- Monitoring of all accounting and tax aspects of the company's operations,
- Cooperation with the Tax Office, GUS, NBP, banks and auditors,
- Co-creation of internal procedures and standards,
- Organization of cooperation within the Lufthansa Group in the field of finance and accounting,
- Cooperation and representation of the Company during tax inspections and audits.
Who are you?
- Higher education (preferably in finance or accounting),
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (keeping full accounting),
- Very good knowledge of current tax regulations,
- Fluent in Polish and English (written and spoken),
- Experience in the preparation of tax declarations and financial statements,
- Good knowledge of the MS Office (especially Excel),
- Ability to work in a team and high interpersonal skills.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of the FK Exact system,
- Experience in process automation,
- Experience in working with the SAP system.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 12 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.