We are looking for Aeronautical Engineer to join the Operational Flight Plans (OFP) project.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of Operational Flight Plans.
The documents - both paper and electronic - are created for the purpose of providing smooth and undistrurbed information flow of flight planning data. From LIDO/Flight system straight to the aircraft pilots.
Fuel policies, operating procedures, navigation calculations and flight planning knowledge - this is what we all learn by heart and apply daily.
Our goal is to fulfill customer-specific requirements, but also to advise, explain and lead them through the process of OFP development to directly address their needs.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Degree in one of the areas: Aeronautics/Mathematics/Economics/Physics/Mechanics/Information technology or similar,
- Knowledge of aviation (with focus on OFP),
- Very strong analytical thinking skills,
- Very good knowledge of English in speaking and writing,
- Strong perceptiveness, ability to find anomalies and clues,
- Very good communication skills,
- Ability to learn effectively and self-manage.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of IT technologies and tools - Unix, Java, Python, software testing, databases,
- Knowledge of software maintenance, microservices, Docker, Requirements Engineering,
- Knowledge of various optimization algorithms and the working of the IT systems,
- Knowledge of Scrum way of working.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67-125 zł net (+VAT)/h ( B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.