Lufthansa’s Digital Delivery Lab & Innovations Department is looking for a Business Analyst to support us in our crucial projects.
The Digital Delivery Lab is a kind of innovation platform that aims to upgrade the LH Group to new digital business models, innovative product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
The added value of the Digital Delivery Lab is to provide not only technologies, but also methods (eg Agile, DevOps) that allow you to create more than one model. After a first iteration, a so-called "Minimal Viable Product" (MVP) is created, which can then be tested and further developed.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 3 years of experience in business analysis in IT projects,
- Experience in working for a company with over 200 employees,
- Experience in business analysis for systems maintenance and development – reverse engineering, impact analysis, high-level requirements,
- Ability to name business need, outcome, derive product development from business strategy,
- Design Thinking,
- Courage to take on challenges, try new approaches, experiment,
- Initiative to establish cooperation with many people of different roles,
- Good knowledge of English and Polish in speaking and writing (B2/C1).
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working with large systems, agile scaling frameworks in international environment – SAFe,
- Background in one of the areas: middleware, webservices, mobile or desktop platforms,
- Experience with tools such as Kibana, Google Analytics, Postman, Insomnia,
- Willingness to occasional travel.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Flexible form of cooperation (contract of employment or B2B contract),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67-167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.