We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assistant (Test Engineer) to join our team and help us excel in our journey to 'high-flying' quality culture. You will be working for Lufthansa’s Digital Hangar (DH) which is a cooperation between Lufthansa Systems Poland (located in Gdansk). The focus of DH is the improvement of passenger experience throughout the whole journey. The projects that are in focus are Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian and Brussels) main web portals, mobile apps (iOS and Android) and B2B platforms. On top we are developing our own R&D solutions within Hangar initiatives.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- You have wide experience in software testing area,
- You have experience working in agile software development environment,
- You are an expert in testing and are willing to teach others,
- You are up to date with modern testing techniques and tools,
- You have a pro-active mindset,
- You are open to change and innovation,
- You are a community builder and communication is your strength,
- You are not afraid to get your hands into some code and production analytics,
- You have strong drive to follow-through with improvements and ideas,
- Good English skills.
Why do we need you?
As the Senior Quality Assistant you will be working alongside development team as a support person and drive transition to "whole team approach" for testing and agile software development.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance on software testing topics in mobile application software development,
- Working with the product team as a quality expert,
- Introducing good practices in agile software development process according to organization’s current goals and market trends,
- Building a community among coworkers that is focused on quality, innovation and self-growth,
- Technical support for mobile product team members related to software testing, notably: Test automation, Functional testing, Non-functional testing, Exploratory testing, Integration testing, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery,
- Supporting product team in task prioritization considering quality and timeliness of the delivery,
- Support in creating and enforcing standards of agile software development established in the organization,
- Caring for quality on every level of software development of the product.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 83 - 175 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.