Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Timely & quality preparation of financial reports,
- Maintaining and analyze of revenue forecast,
- Adjusting/automation of templates, proposal of KPI dashboard,
- Support in implementation of semi-automated reconciliation templates (Excel, VBA).
Who are you?
- Experience in creating financial reports,
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office,
- Advanced Excel skills,
- General IT understanding,
- Very good English and Polish command.
What do we welcome?
- Experience of working with SAP,
- University degree in Science, Mathematics.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 9 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.