Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
The OneAI Team was launched to rapidly deliver high quality AI services for various types of applications. Every day we confront the reality of delivering unique products using machine learning. Our mission is to boldly bring artificial intelligence solutions to the avionics business world.
How your work will look like (after extensive internal training):
- Member of the scrum team developing AI services,
- Ensuring features are delivered according to requirements and satisfy acceptance criteria,
- Designing test plans in cooperation with the team,
- Developing maintainable test automation framework,
- Monitoring, analyzing and documenting test results,
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting defects, errors and inconsistencies,
- Communicating with the team, including developers and service manager.
Who are you?
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in software testing,
- Knowledge of version control tools such (GIT),
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (VCS, CI/CD),
- Experience working with test automation frameworks,
- Experience in developing automated tests,
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming,
- Knowledge about REST and SOAP,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to learn fast,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- JIRA or similar project management solutions,
- Developing performance tests and other non-functional tests,
- Working with cloud solutions (especially Azure),
- DevOps culture and its principles,
- Working with solutions in micro-services architecture,
- Asynchronous solutions testing,
- Load testing tool,
- Postman and SoapUI,
- Docker, Java 11+, Spring, Maven.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.