The Aeronautical Data Service is providing and maintaining aeronautical information necessary to plan and execute safe and efficient flight operation for more than 100 Airlines all around the world. We are currently looking for a Java Developer, to work on a new support solution for our clients created from scratch.
You will have a real impact on the results of your work and unlimited development opportunities. Although we have a standard, proven set of technologies, you will also have the opportunity to propose innovative solutions that may even better serve our purposes. We offer and expect support, all the way your journey with us, because we value cooperation, not competition, and helping each other is one of the most important things in our team
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- 2 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with Java 8+, Spring and Angular,
- Experience in Linux and scripting skills (Bash),
- Experience in writing unit tests,
- Knowledge of the SQL,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2),
- Responsibility and good communication skills,
- Readiness to learn and creativity.
What do we welcome?
- PHP knowledge is a big plus,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Maven),
- Familiarity with Docker.
Why do we need you?
Your main job duties as a Full Stack Developer :
- Creating new business applications in Java,
- Supporting collogues with less experience,
- Care for code quality and compliance with applicable standards,
- Writing unit tests.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment,
- Atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 125 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday, between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.