A person in this position will be responsible for the Security Administration and Operations of the On-prem and LHG Cloud environments. Will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing & checking the security of existing environments. The person will be working as a member of Blue Team to implement security policies, remediate vulnerabilities, prepare tests and release of new technology capabilities. Also cooperation with developers and the other project teams within Lufthansa Group and participation in innovative projects within LH Group.
Assess Lufthansa Group applications and systems for compliance with LH policy and best security standards like OWASP ASVS, OWASP Top 10, CWE Top 25,
Conduct validation reviews of security controls across the different projects to identify, assess, and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of security controls implementation,
Understand our current security model, and continue to propose and implement improvements to it to counter any possible threats,
Keep up to date with security trends and news, and be alert for any new threats that could affect us,
Educate our projects members on security matters,
Perform application security trainings for development teams,
Working closely with software development projects.
Practical understanding of web application security issues,
2+ years of professional experience in the field of Security,
Working knowledge of common security tools (fuzzers, PrismaCloud, Burp Pro, Checkmarx, etc.),
Knowledge of security aspects including OWASP Top Ten, and secure coding best practices,
Knowledge on: Web access management, Web authentication practices, SSL/TLS( and mutual auth.), SSO, Identity Federation, PKI, certificates, OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0,
Familiarity with Threat Modeling, hands-on experience with one or more Threat Modeling Tools,
Understanding of main Security-related activities in development such as Security Requirements gathering, Risk Assessment, Security Code Review,
Understanding of main areas of protection and levels of defense.
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.