The future of aviation is all about software and data. As part of our software team you will be working on various charting applications in the aviation industry. Embracing an agile environment with a globally distributed team, you will contribute to designing and maintaining solutions aimed at making flight planning reliable and efficient. You can expect a friendly, multicultural atmosphere focused on delivering value to aviation community.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- Design, development and maintenance of solutions,
- User support and fixing bugs.
Who are you?
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or other related direction,
- A minimum of 2 years of programming experience experience with C# or T-SQL,
- Knowledge of .NET Core 5.0, ASP.NET, Entity Framework,
- Experience in working with the MS SQL Server database,
- Knowledge of the WinForms, WPF libraries,
- Proven know how in Git, continuous integration, test automation and agile development,
- Knowledge in application design,
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1),
- Team player with good communication skills.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge NHibernate, PostgreSQL.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.