Who are we?
Our team in Lufthansa Systems Poland provides enterprise scale IT solutions and services for airlines. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Who are you?
- You have at least 4 years of experience in web application development in the following environments: .NET Core, Angular, TypeScript, Rest, Docker, IIS, Azure, SQL Server,
- Experiences in Agile methodologies (SCRUM preferably),
- Ability to work independently,
- Strong problem-solving skills,
- High quality awareness,
- Good communication skills,
- Readiness for occasional travels,
- Very good level of communication in English and Polish (being able to conduct business in both languages in speech and writing),
- Higher education.
How will your work look like?
As a Full Stack Developer you will:
- Develop and maintain of client, server and web applications for a famous Swiss International Airline company,
- Integrate applications into the overall IT environment using database programming, web services, etc.,
- Work on application migration,
- Create prototypes in close cooperation with the business departments,
- Prepare for and roll out to production,
- Be responsible for 3rd level support and troubleshooting,
- Act as contact and software engineering expert for operations, business departments and requirements engineers.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of aviation processes and airline data.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.