Who are we?
Our team in Lufthansa Systems Poland provides enterprise scale IT solutions and services for airlines. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services (see www.LhSystems.pl)
Why do we need you?
Our project is a platform based on Google Cloud Technology (GCP), to support the process of finding optimal solutions and managing disruptive changes in the flight schedule before (x-day of Ops) and on the day of operations. Optimization is based on artificial intelligence (AI) solutions and operations research (OR).
Who are you?
- Expert in Python programming languages,
- Experiences in Agile project methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban),
- Excellent communication skills and experience with converting business requirements into technical specifications,
- Expert for Version Control (e.g. Git), containerized environments (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and CI/CD pipelines to manage production software systems, establishing standards for code quality checks and automated deployments,
- Very good level of communication in English and Polish (being able to conduct business in both languages in speech and writing),
- Higher education.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of aviation processes and airline data,
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies, especially Google Cloud Platform,
- Terraform knowledge,
- Experience with SQL.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Flexible form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B),
- Salary in the range of 8 000 - 20 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 67 - 167 zł net (+VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.