Lido Flight is a complete, fully integrated, automatic flight dispatch system providing optimized flight path and profile, automatic generation of complete flight documentation, advanced fuel and mass calculation, company data maintenance.
As a part of it FPL allows for a customization of every flight in terms of fuel settings, desired alternate airports and many more before sending such a request for the horizontal route and vertical profile optimization. In addition FPL is also responsible for the pre-planning calculations that help the airlines assess long-term costs and plan the connections network for the entire fleet.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
- The analysis of customer requests, user requirements and aviation regulations in order to design and implement solutions in our software,
- Consulting customers in functional aspects,
- Conducting configuration workshops with customers,
- You will work in close cooperation with the developers team.
Who are you?
- Degree in one of the areas: Aeronautics/Mathematics/Mechanics/Information technology or similar,
- Knowledge of aviation,
- Very strong analytical thinking skills,
- Very good knowledge of English in speaking and writing,
- Strong perceptiveness, ability to find anomalies and clues,
- Very good communication skills,
- Ability to learn effectively and self-manage.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in Requirements Engineering / Business Analysis,
- Knowledge of IT technologies and tools - Linux, Python (or other programming language), software testing, databases,
- Knowledge of various optimization algorithms and the working of the IT systems,
- Knowledge of Scrum way of working in software development.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Salary in the range of 6 000 - 15 000 zł gross (contract of employment) or 50-125 zł net (+VAT)/h ( B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.