We are looking for an aviation expert with strong communication skills to join our Aeronautical Text Information team. You will be responsible for all textual information within the Lido Route Manual (Operations Manual – Part C). The manual is used by 100+ airlines around the world in print and digital format.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
Your main tasks:
- Analyze aeronautical publications (ICAO/EASA/FAA documents, AIP, NOTAM) for changes on a daily basis,
- Incorporate the changes into the corresponding Lido publications,
- Verify the quality of other team members’ work (four eyes principle),
- Create and maintain process documentation,
- Work on tasks assigned by internal departments Product Development & Standards and Customer Support,
- Reduce technical debt and transfer content into new tool.
Who are you?
- Diploma in one of the following fields airline pilot, flight operations officer / flight operations assistant, air traffic controller is a plus,
- Experience within airline flight operations environment,
- Sound knowledge of various aeronautical publications (ICAO/EASA/FAA documents, AIP, NOTAM),
- Sound user knowledge of Microsoft office,
- Strong sense of safety and quality,
- Strong organizational and decision making skills,
- Very good communication skills,
- Good command of spoken and written English (B2 / C1),
- Ability to work independently and proactivelytrue,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Knowledge of aviation.
What do we welcome?
- Additional skills in Spanish, German or French,
- Basic knowledge of XML based text processing systems.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment,
- Atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Salary in the range of 5 000 - 8 000 zł gross (contract of employment),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
- This position might require business trips.
Please be informed that mentioned benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.