A person in this position will be responsible for the Microsoft Windows Server environments located on Cloud (Microsoft Azure) doing the maintanance, hardening, troubeshooting. The person will be working as part of the Agile Team with direct support from Microsoft Engineers in Cloud Migration projects, using latest and innovative tools and solutions. They will participate in Digitalisation process of Group Airlines, leading Digitalisation division in Lufthansa Group.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
What do we expect?
- At least 4 years of experience in Windows Server Administration or relevant know-how,
- Knowledge of Windows Services: AD, RDP, HA Cluster, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, FileServer,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Communicative, taking initiative,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English and Polish.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of automatisation tools like: Terraform, Ansible would be an advantage,
- Experience in PowerShell,
- Basic network management experience,
- Basic experience in the Cloud environment (Azure/Google),
- Working in ITIL oriented environment.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.