We are looking for Database Engineer who would join the team of experienced specialists working for years on various database projects and services provided to Lufthansa and many other airlines.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Database Engineer,
- Completed studies in the field of Computer Science or another related field,
- Experience and good skills in DBMS’s: Actian Ingres, Oracle,
- Very good knowledge of ANSI SQL,
- Good knowledge of shell scripting (ksh, bash, perl),
- Ability to work independently and proactively,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Good level of communication in English and Polish.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with HVR Software,
- Experience in SQL tuning,
- Experience in Ansible automated deployment,
- Experience with version control software.
Why do we need you?
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Database administration,
- Database engineering,
- Database architecutre.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Employment contract, salary in the range of 8000-16000 zł gross,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.