Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
As an IT company focused on the aviation industry, we are seeking an experienced and skilled Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in managing and deepening relationships with our assigned customers within EMEA region, while planning and achieving targeted sales and revenue goals. You will be responsible coordination of cross-functional teams within Lufthansa Systems with the aim of delivering our airline customers excellent service and support. You will be conducting regular service reviews, preparing service improvement plans and coordinating their fulfillment. You will be managing overall customer communication. You will be looking for and negotiating contract renewal and up-selling opportunities at your assigned customers.
Your attention to detail will be critical in ensuring the completeness of all customer-related documents and data in the designated applications, as well as ensuring that regular SLA reports are prepared and quality targets are met. Your support of billing processes, including cost management and budget planning, will be critical to our ongoing success.
Ultimately, your role will involve assuming special tasks to considerably contribute to customer success and thus ensure that our company continues to meet its business objectives. If you are looking to join a dynamic company focused on driving growth and innovation within the aviation industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role,
- Higher education degree, preferably in Business or a related field,
- Excellent customer service orientation and willingness to engage with customers at the highest level,
- Strong confidence and ability to represent the company both internally and externally,
- Exceptional ability to work in a team and to guide employees,
- Strong communication, negotiation skills, and assertiveness,
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, while maintaining high levels of commitment and initiative,
- Advanced analytical and conceptual thinking skills, with high strategic and entrepreneurial understanding,
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity,
- High willingness to take responsibility and capability to develop proposals ready for decision-making while considering corporate and economic principles,
- MS Office skills,
- Willingness to travel for business purposes, both domestically and internationally,
- We are looking for a candidate who is based in the Tri-city area or is willing to relocate,
- Business fluency in written and spoken English and Polish, with a proficiency in the Polish language being a plus.
What do we welcome?
- Basic SAP knowledge,
- Experience in working with CRM systems.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s and business needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.