Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Why do we need you?
You will be responsible for the Security Administration and Operations of the LHG Cloud environments. You will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing and checking the security of existing environments.
You will be working as part of an Agile Team to complete the design, security, build tests and release of new technology capabilities. You will cooperate with 24/7 teams and with other project teams within Lufthansa Group. You will also participate in innovative projects within LH Group.
Due to the needs of the team it would be nice if you were from the Tricity area.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Blue Team,
- Cloud experience,
- know-how related to most important cuber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cyber-criminal methods,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Good communication skills,
- Readiness to share knowledge,
- Very good command in English and Polish.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of containerisation, IaaC, version controlling, automatization and shell scripting;
- Knowledge of security standards,
- Certificates in Cloud, Linux or SecOps areas.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Salary for senior level in the range of 10 000 - 19 500 zł gross (contract of employment) or 74-145 zł net (+ VAT)/h (B2B contract),
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.
Please be informed that benefits may vary in different forms of cooperation.