Lufthansa’s Digital Hangar is looking for Java Developers (Spring) to support us in our crucial projects.
The focus of Digital Hangar (DH) is the improvement of passenger experience throughout the whole journey. The projects that are in focus are Lufthansa Group (Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian and Brussels) main web portals, mobile apps (iOS and Android) and B2B platforms. On top we’re developing our own R&D solutions within Hangar initiatives.
Who are we?
Lufthansa Systems Poland is acclaimed and widely recognized provider of superior services and IT solutions for the aeronautical, logistic and financial industries. As a part of the Lufthansa Group we implement technological solutions and dedicated services.
Who are you?
- Java 8+ developer with at least 5 years of experience as a developer,
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Boot),
- Knowledge of building RESTful services,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Expertise in software quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (Git, CI/CD, Maven),
- Very good command of English language.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of software development processes,
- Work experience in international environment,
- Experience working with JIRA or similar issue tracking tools,
- Experience with Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.