Digital Hangar (DH) is an innovation part of Lufthansa Group that aims to upgrade the Lufthansa Group to new digital business models, original product ideas and digital technologies for a digital future.
As DH we do not aim in never-ending project coding, but in delivering working solutions that respond to Lufthansa Group needs. For that reason updating our applications on production few times a week in a DevOps spirit is not an exception, it is daily work. Using newest technologies and services like Cognitive Services, Storage Services, Kubernetes Services - it is not a WOW, it is a fact.
Also, as Hangar, we must research new technologies and solutions from IT market which will also be your responsibility.
Are you ready for new challenges? If so, feel invited to Digital Hangar.
Who are you?
We are looking for persons with senior experience in:
- Java 15+, Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Webflux),
- Reactive Programming, serverless and microservice approach,
- Azure knowledge - PAAS and SAAS – event hub, Cognitive Services, Machine Learning,
- Distributed message broker and Distributed event streaming platform,
- Cloud Storage/NoSql services,
- DevOps and CI/CD.
What do we welcome?
- AI Knowledge,
- Kubernetes and Docker,
- projects in Agile Kanban, Scrum, SAFe.
What do we offer?
- An international working environment, atmosphere that stimulates development,
- Individual career path,
- Employment contract,
- Salary in the range of 10 000 - 21 000 zł gross,
- Lufthansa Group membership benefits,
- Flexible working time and place adjusted to employee’s needs. Possibility of starting your workday between 07:00 and 11:00,
- Workplace adjusted to employee's needs,
- Support for your passion for sports within the local activity group and co-financing Multisport cards,
- Private medical care for employees and their family members.